Oliver Brown - Summer Shooting Collection
Do you know Oliver Brown, the gentlemen's outfitters based in Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, London? We're fans of the oversize tweed caps they produce in house like the one above.
We won't talk about them here though, as we're (supposed to be) in the middle of summer and Oliver Brown has launched an interesting summer shooting collection. When the sun is high in the sky, you no longer need to whip out your Purdey in a pair of swimming trunks.
Oliver Brown Launches Summer Shooting Collection
Oliver Brown's lightweight summer shooting collection, breeks, waistocoat and socks, is designed for comfort in higher temperatures, for grouse shooting or warmer winters.
The Kit - Head to Toe
- Helmsley flat cap available in a selection of tweeds.
- Handmade Tattersall check shirt.
- Houndstooth wool tie.
- Shooting waistcoat in British wool with suede leather shoulder patches and recoil inserts. Ample pocket space for the carrying of cartridges. The jacket has been designed and woven specifically for Oliver Brown, and is produced at the finest woollen mill on the Scottish borders.
- Cotton breeks (below) with adjustable buckle leg fastening and zip fly, two side pockets and rear pocket.
- Dorset lightweight cotton shooting socks cotton.
- Eton Brown Suede loafers. Made in England.
75 Lower Sloane Street,